Saturday, January 10, 2009

We have the dress...

and it fits!

The dress has made it home the last fitting now done. Not sure breathing will be much of an option but it looks great so what does that matter?! Seriously, Jess has done an amazing job and I really wish I could show you all some pics but there's too much risk of James seeing it...can't have that. You'll just have to wait until the wedding pics.

It feels SO close now! Just 9 weeks left - can you believe it?

So time to rope in my lovely bridesmaids to help me in the hen night in Australia. I've agreed to let the afternoon/evening be a surprise...goodness only knows what's in store for me now. Especially as my sister Kate is one of the bridesmaids and at her recent wedding I organised for her (and her hens) to learn how to pole dance...oh dear. No photos for that one although I think there are a few on Facebook somewhere...

I've been looking at our wonderful photographer's blog where he puts up pics from recent weddings. Have a look for yourself - http://atuazon.bigfolioblog.com/. His work is SO beautiful and makes me really look forward to having him there on the day. Hope I look even half as good as the people he's shot before!!

I had promised to put up some pics of little Joshua on Christmas Day. They didn't come out quite as well as I'd hoped but he's still very cute in them. Here's one with Nanna Mary and his new book...



Uncle James reading to him too...



And this is him tired out from all the Christmas Day partying!

More pics and wedding news soon...
samx


No comments: